Offering an abundance of size and space this conveniently positioned three bedrooms semi detached family home is a must view.
This property boasts a substantial kitchen/dining room, generous lounge, a fully enclosed rear garden, driveway and a fantastic pre-fab double garage.
Entering the property through the glazed porch the hallway has tiled flooring, a window to the side, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, wooden banisters, coving and an under stairs storage cupboard.
The generous lounge has wood effect flooring, bay window to the front aspect, coving and a gas fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround.
The substantial kitchen/dining room comprises matching wall and base units, dual aspect windows, patio doors to the rear, tiled flooring, coving, door to the side, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, Belfast sink, space for an American fridge/freezer and space for a range cooker.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a loft hatch, coving and a window to the side.
The master bedroom has wood effect flooring and a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom two has wood effect flooring, window to the front, built in cupboard, built in wardrobe and picture rails.
Bedroom three is carpeted, with a window to the front and has picture rails.
The family bathroom is fitted with tile effect flooring, coving, downlighters, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, window to the rear and is part tiled.
Outside has a driveway to the front of the front with a lawned area, gravel areas and side access to the store room.
The double garage is of pre-fab construction with a double up and over door to the front, door to the side and is fitted with light and power.
The rear garden has a patio area, side door to the store, side door to the garage, steps up to a lawned area with a gravel area and decked area.
Internal viewing is a must to appreciate the space on offer.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.