Situated on the West side of Yeovil, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached family home is one to add to your viewing lists.
Being beautifully presented throughout this substantial property boasts a master ensuite, garage and off road parking.
The property has accomodation which briefly comprises; an entrance hall which has carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, wood effect flooring and doors leading to the kitchen area and also the lounge.
The lounge has wood effect flooring, double doors to the side exiting out to the rear garden and a window to the front.
The stunning kitchen/dining room is a great entertaining space and comprises of dual aspect windows, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, wood effect flooring, storage cupboard, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer, built in gas hob, built in oven, built in fridge/freezer and built in dishwasher.
The utility room has a door to the rear leading out to the driveway, wood effect flooring, door to the cloakroom, boiler and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The downstairs cloakroom has a WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and wood effect flooring.
The landing is carpeted with wooden banisters, loft access and a cupboard.
The spacious master bedroom is carpeted, has dual aspect windows, built in mirror fronted wardrobes and a door to the ensuite.
The master ensuite houses a double shower, pedestal wash hand basin, window to the front, WC, tile effect flooring and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has dual aspect windows to the front and side.
Bedroom three is also carpeted and has a window to the side.
The family bathroom is complete with a WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tile effect flooring, bath with shower over, glass shower screen, extractor fan, window to the front and is part tiled.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and fully enclosed with a front access gate.
To the front and side of the property are metal railings with areas of easily maintained garden.
To the rear of the property is the tandem driveway with an up and over door accessing the garage.
Boiler fitted 2019
Site fee of around £100 per annum is payable once the site is complete.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.