Evolve estate agents offer for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home, situated at the head of a cul de sac, benefiting from three reception rooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, and a fantastic plot with private rear garden, driveway parking and garage.
Entering the property is a large entrance hall which has a door to the downstairs cloakroom, stairs to the first floor with under stairs storage and doors to the sitting room and kitchen. The front aspect sitting room has a bay window letting in copious amounts of light, a feature gas fireplace and double doors leading to the dining room.
The dining room is a good size second reception room which has a door to the kitchen and further double doors flowing in to the lovely conservatory/sunroom, with a tiled Guardian warm roof, which overlooks and has doors out to, the rear garden.
Also to the ground floor is the large kitchen which includes a range of modern wall and base units with granite worktops, built in dishwasher, fridge and freezer along with a door leading to the driveway at the side and a rear aspect window enjoying a view over the garden.
To the first floor is an initial landing area leading to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom suite has a front aspect bay window, built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. The second good size double bedroom overlooks the rear garden with bedrooms three and four being of identical size. The first floor is completed with a family bathroom which has a white suite including WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside has a front garden which is laid to shingle for easy maintenance with a pathway to the front door and driveway to the side leading to the garage.
The private and fully enclosed rear garden is a real feature of this home and must be seen to be appreciated. From the conservatory is an initial patio area, which leads to a useful storage shed at the side of the property and then on to the lawned garden which has a variety of plant and shrub borders and a decked seating area at the rear. There is also a personal door offering side access to the garage which in turn has power and lighting.
Internal viewing is a must not only to appreciate the space on offer but also the standard to which the property has been kept by the current vendor.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.