Conveniently positioned this beautifully presented three double bedroom, two reception room semi detached home is a must view for any family or first time buyer.
This fantastic property has been a tastefully modernised and gives buyers a garage with possible office room to the rear, driveway, downstairs cloakroom and a beautiful southerly aspect rear garden.
Entering the property through the front porch the hallway has wood effect flooring, carpeted stairs rising up to the first floor and clever built in under stairs shoe racks.
The beautiful carpeted lounge with bay fronted window and lovely gas fire is the perfect relaxing area.
The carpeted dining room has a feature fireplace, coving, ceiling rose and a set of patio doors leading to the conservatory.
The conservatory has triple aspect windows and a set of double doors leading out to the rear garden.
The kitchen has dual aspect windows and comprises of a door to the side aspect, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, built in fridge/freezer, built in oven, built in hob, ceramic sink, space for a slim line dishwasher, space for a washing machine and a larder cupboard.
Off the hall the downstairs cloakroom has a window to the side, WC, sink and coving.
To the first floor is a galleried landing which is carpeted, has a window to the front aspect and a loft which has a light.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a window to the front and has built in wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has coving and a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom three is also carpeted and has coving and a window to the rear.
The family shower room has also been updated and offers a walk in double shower with waterfall head, light up mirror, window to the side, WC, heated towel rail, and vanity sink.
To the front of the property is a generous driveway with lawned area and double gates leading through to the rear of the property and garage.
The garage with light and power has an up and over door, window to the side and door leading into a store room which could make a great office space. This store room currently has light and power with a door to the side and a window to the rear.
To the rear of the property the garden is fully enclosed and boasts a gravel area, lawned area, potting boarders and a pedestrian door into the room at the rear of the garage.
Boiler installed in 2018 approximately.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.