28/4/21 ***There are no further viewing appointments available on this property at present***
Should you wish to register your interest please email the office and we will contact you in the event of a cancellation or further availability.
Set within easy access to Yeovil Hospital and in close proximity to local schools and amenities this three bedroom semi detached family home is a must see.
The property offers two reception rooms, off road parking, fantastic rear garden and a downstairs cloakroom.
Entering the property the hallway has tile effect flooring, storage cupboard with space for fridge/freezer, window to the front, door to the rear garden and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The lounge is carpeted with a window to the front, coving and patio doors to the rear.
The dining room has exposed floorboards, window to the front and picture rails.
The downstairs cloakroom has a window to the rear, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tile effect flooring and is tiled to splash prone areas.
The kitchen has a window to the rear and comprises of tile effect flooring, roll top work surfaces, matching wall and base units, cooker hood, high level built in double oven, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a washing machine, space for an under counter fridge, space for an under counter freezer and has tiled splash backs.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted and has a loft hatch.
The master bedroom is carpeted with picture rails and dual aspect windows to the front and rear.
Bedroom two is carpeted with a window to the front, picture rails, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Bedroom three is carpeted with a window to the rear overlooking the garden and a built in wardrobe.
The family bathroom has tiled flooring, dual aspect windows, WC, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, downlighters and is part tiled.
To the front of the property is a gravel parking area and shared driveway to the side.
The rear garden is mainly lawned with a decked area, gated side access, outside tap, outside sockets, outside light potting boarders, wooden shed, an area of artificial grass and a concrete shed with double doors.
Boiler recently serviced
Shared driveway to the side
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.