This immaculately presented three bedroom family home must be viewed not only to appreciate the size and space on offer but also the standard which it has been updated and kept by the current vendor.
With off-road parking, substantial rear garden, downstairs cloakroom and two reception rooms this property is a pleasure to be in.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect laminate flooring, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor and a window and door to the front.
The light and bright lounge has a window to the front and double doors to the rear leading out to the back garden. The lounge has wood effect laminate flooring, wall lights and a modern log burner fitted.
The dining room has a feature fireplace with a window to the front, double glass doors to the hall and wood effect laminate flooring.
Entering the kitchen through the cleaver sliding barn door, this newly fitted section of the house is a real head turner. The kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units, composite sink, window to the rear, LED downlighters, cooker hood, wood effect laminate flooring, door to the rear and sliding barn door to the downstairs cloakroom.
The kitchen has a whole host of built in appliances including a microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and induction hob.
The downstairs cloakroom is part tiled with a WC.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a loft access hatch and a window to the rear.
The carpeted master bedroom has dual aspect windows to the front and rear with a feature fireplace.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has a window to the front, built in cupboard and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom three is also carpeted, has a window to the rear and a built in wardrobe.
The beautiful family bathroom is fitted with a window to the rear, under floor heating, vanity sink, a free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, wood effect flooring, WC and is part tiled.
The very generous rear garden is perfect for any family with a lawned area, two decked areas, patio area, wooden shed, side gated access, vegetable patch and potting borders.
The kitchen was fitted just over a year ago.
There is a right of way across the rear of the property for next door and a shared driveway.
Furniture and fittings are available upon price negotiotion.
The house benefits from spacious loft with possible potential for conversion subject to the relevant permissions.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.