Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in one of the most sought after locations in Yeovil sits this very well presented four bedroom detached family home.
Boasting garage, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, master ensuite and a driveway, this home is a must view.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring with coving, an under stairs storage cupboard, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor and a window to the front.
The lounge is carpeted, has a window to the front, coving, gas fireplace (currently disconnected) with wooden mantle and an opening to the dining room.
The dining room has wood effect flooring with coving and a tilt and slide patio door to the rear exiting out to the back garden.
The lovely kitchen/dining room comprises of matching wall and base units, solid wooden worktops, tiled splash backs, ceramic sink, wood effect flooring, coving, cooker hood, space for a fridge/freezer, window to the rear overlooking the garden, built in wine fridge, built in electric hob, built in high level cooker and grill and a built in dishwasher.
From the kitchen is a separate utility room which has a door to the side, window to the rear, wood effect flooring, wall and base units, space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled splash backs, solid wooden worktops, wash hand basin, coving and a door to the downstairs cloakroom.
The downstairs cloakroom has a window to the side, coving, radiator, wood effect flooring, WC and vanity wash hand basin.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has coving, an airing cupboard and a loft hatch which is part boarded with a light and a ladder.
The master bedroom is carpeted with two windows to the front, two double built in wardrobes and a door leading into the ensuite.
The ensuite shower room has tile effect flooring, double shower, extractor fan, wash hand basin, WC, coving, shaver point, window to the front and is part tiled.
Bedroom two, three and four are also carpeted, have coving and windows overlooking the garden to the rear aspect.
The family bathroom is part tiled with a tile effect floor and has a bath with mixer taps, window to the side, coving, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and a radiator.
Outside has a rear garden which is fully enclosed with a generous lawned area, patio area, shingle borders, mature shrubs and trees, side gated access, wooden shed and an outside light. To the front of the property a lawned garden with driveway to the side leading to the garage.
The garage has a manual up and over door and is fitted with light, power and a water feed.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.