Set in the popular area of Brympton in Yeovil this 4 bedroom detached home is a must view for any family.
This wonderfully light and airy property has two garages, off road parking, gas central, two reception rooms and a master ensuite.
Entering the property the hallway has tiled flooring and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The lounge is carpeted, has an electric fire and double doors that lead out to the beautiful south/east facing rear garden.
The dining room is carpeted with a window to the front aspect.
At the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen area comprising of an under stairs storage cupboard, window to the rear, tiled flooring, space for a fridge/freezer, extractor fan, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, built in oven, built in hob, cooker hood, stainless steel sink and drainer, stainless steel splash back and a door that leads into the utility room.
The utility room has space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled flooring, door to the rear, door to the downstairs cloakroom, stainless steel sink and drainer, extractor fan and roll top work surfaces.
The downstairs cloakroom has a WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring and pedestal wash hand basin which is tiled around.
The landing is light and bright with a window to the rear, loft access and wooden banisters.
The master bedroom is carpeted with a window to the front aspect and a door to the master ensuite.
The master ensuite incorporates a corner shower, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, tiled flooring, pedestal wash hand basin and a window to the rear.
Bedroom two is carpeted with a window to the front.
Bedrooms three and four are both carpeted with built in wardrobes and have window to the rear.
The family bathroom has a bath with mixer taps, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, tiled flooring, glass shower screen, part tiled walls and a window to the front.
To the front of the property are metal railings with rose bushes, mature shrubs and trees.
The lovely rear garden is fully enclosed and perfect for a family. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, wooden shed, potting borders, mature shrubs, side access gate, outside tap, outside lights and a rear gate which gives access to the area behind the garages.
The garages have up and over doors to the front, light and power and an open back exiting out to a tarmac area behind.
The garages are under a coach house and have a 900+ year lease
There is a £20 charge per month for the maintenance of the area/park.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.