Set in a quaint cul de sac within easy access of the town, sits this beautifully updated and extended three double bedroom semi-detached family home.
With a landscaped southerly aspect rear garden, garage, downstairs cloakroom/utility and a generous driveway this house is a must view.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, a door leading into the sitting room and a window to the front aspect.
The spacious sitting/dining room has wood effect flooring, gas fire, coving, an under stairs storage cupboard and an opening to the second reception room.
The kitchen is fitted with a range cooker, matching wall and base units, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, wood effect flooring, cooker hood, opening to the playroom/second reception room, space for a fridge/freezer and space for a slim line dishwasher.
The playroom/second reception room, which forms the majority of the extension, has wood effect flooring, two rear aspect skylights, a set of double doors to the rear along with two windows to the rear.
From the playroom is a door to the downstairs cloakroom/utility room. This has a window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, boiler, wood effect flooring, skylight to the rear, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a loft access hatch which leads to a part boarded loft with a light.
The master bedroom is carpeted, with three windows to the front aspect coving and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom two is carpeted, with coving and two windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom three is again carpeted, has a rear aspect window and coving.
The family bathroom benefits from a separate shower cubicle and bath. There is a also shaver point, window to the side, vanity wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, WC and is part tiled.
Outside has a block paved driveway to the front which is suitable for several vehicles and provides access to the garage.
The garage has an up and over door to the front with double doors to the rear and is fitted with light and power.
The South facing rear garden has been landscaped and comprises of a pond, seating area, Porcelain patio, bespoke summer house, decorative lights, raised beds, sunken fire pit, mature shrubs and trees, two outside socket points and outside lights.
Agents notes - we advised of the below by the vendor:
The extension has all been completed in accordance to building regulations.
The boiler was installed in 2015 and serviced December 2020
All windows were replaced in 2015.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.