Located in the town centre and within easy access to the hospital and local schools, this sizeable house must be viewed to fully appreciate the size and space that is on offer.
With a very generous living area, two parking permits and lots of character this family home is one to add to your viewing lists.
Entering the property the very generous open-plan, carpeted lounge/dining room has fantastic high ceilings, bay window to the front aspect, wall lights, decorative coving, feature fireplace, ceiling rose, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, wooden banisters, under stairs storage cupboard and a doorway to the lean to.
The lean to has tiled flooring, door and window to the rear with wall lights.
The extensive kitchen has a door to the rear and comprises of tiled flooring, window to the rear, downlighters, tiled splash backs, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a tumble dryer, space for a washing machine, space for a slim-line dishwasher, built in oven, built in hob, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces and a cooker hood.
To the first floor is a carpeted landing with wooden banisters, downlighters and a door leading up to the bedroom two / loft room.
The master bedroom has a bay fronted window with exposed floorboards.
Bedroom three is carpeted with a window to the rear and downlighters.
The family bathroom is a brilliant size and is fitted with a roll top bath, window to the rear, tile effect flooring, a pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
Up the carpeted stairs you will find bedroom two / loft room. This room has a window to the front aspect, two sky light windows to the rear, exposed wooden flooring, loft hatch and downlighters.
To the front of the property are steps rising with mature shrubs and gravel.
The fully enclosed rear garden has a rear access gate, double gates to the rear, pond, patio area, decked area, outside light and an outside tap.
From the rear gate there is a parking area of which the property comes with two parking permits to park in this area.
The area to the rear is shared access.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.