Positioned conveniently close to local shops and schools this fantastic 1930's 3 bedroom semi-detached family home is a must view.
The house is light and bright throughout boasting driveway, garage, two reception rooms and a stunning rear garden.
Entering the property through the porch, the hallway is light and airy with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, stained glass window and door to the front.
The lounge has exposed wooden flooring, bay window to the front and a feature fireplace with a wooden mantle.
The dining room again has a feature fireplace with wooden mantle, expose wood flooring, serving hatch to the kitchen and oversized patio doors giving great views of the rear garden.
The kitchen has matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, door to the side, window to the rear, cooker hood, LED downlighters, space for fridge/freezer and built in oven and gas hob.
The landing is carpeted, has wooden banisters, window to the side, storage cupboard and loft hatch fitted with light.
The family bathroom is fitted with a shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, WC, chrome heated towel rail, vanity sink, downlighters, window to the rear and tiled walls.
There is a separate WC which has a window to the side, tiled flooring, sink and tiled walls.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a bay fronted window and a TV point.
Bedroom two is again carpeted, has a TV point and a window to the rear.
The third bedroom is carpeted and has a window to the front.
To the front of the property is a driveway with gravel area for extra parking to the side, mature hedging and access to the garage.
The garage has an up and over door to the front, light, power , rear pedestrian door, space for a washing machine and a window to the rear.
The sizeable rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked area, patio area, gated side access and two brick storage sheds.
The wooden summer house in the rear garden may be available for separate negotiation.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.