Positioned in the popular cul-de-sac that is Southwoods, this four bedroom, detached family home is beautifully presented throughout.
Offering stunning landscaped gardens, driveway and extended ground floor accommodation this property is a must view.
Entering the property the hallway is light and bright with wooden flooring, a window to the front aspect, downlighters and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The extended lounge has wooden flooring with two front aspect windows, coving and downlighters.
The expansive kitchen/dining room has wooden flooring, double doors to the side, dual aspect windows to the side and rear, breakfast bar, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, downlighters, matching wall and base units, feature fireplace, built in oven, built in grill, coving, space for an under counter fridge and dishwasher.
The rear hall has tiled flooring and gives access to the downstairs cloakroom, boot room and utility room.
The boot room has wood effect flooring, door to the rear and triple aspect windows.
The downstairs cloakroom has tiled flooring, windows to the side, WC with sink in cistern and tiled walls.
From the rear hallway is a utility room which has a window to the side, wooden flooring, space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer, boiler and door to the store room/remainder of the garage.
To the first floor is a carpeted landing which has a loft hatch with ladder, coving, window to the front and wooden banisters.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has dual aspect windows and coving.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has dual aspect windows, picture rail and downlights.
Bedroom three has window to the rear with a built in wardrobe, downlights and is also carpeted.
The fourth bedroom is carpeted, has eaves storage and a window to the front.
The family bathroom has a tiled flooring and comprises of a window to the rear, corner bath with mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, WC, vanity sink, shaver point, downlighters, corner shower, extractor fan and tiled walls.
The fully enclosed beautiful landscaped rear garden has a patio area, outside tap, outside lights, side access gate, potting boarders, mature shrubs, wooden summer house, potting beds and steps up to the lawned area.
To the front there is a driveway with mature shrubs and a lawned area.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.