Built by Wyatt homes and with no expense spared, this beautiful and elegant detached 4 double bedroom family home is a real head turner.
Boasting Oak doors and double glazed Sash windows throughout this dual en-suite house should be on everyone's viewing list.
Entering the property the light and spacious hallway has Porcelain tiled flooring, coving, LED downlighters, an under stairs storage cupboard and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The Porcelain tiled floor runs into the utility room which offers dual aspect windows to the front and side, roll top work surfaces, coving, LED downlighters, stainless steel sink and drainer and space for a tumble dryer and washing machine.
Off the hall the downstairs cloakroom has again Porcelain tiled flooring, extractor fan, sink and WC.
The expansive lounge has four multi-directional windows, stone fireplace, coving, storage cupboard, engineered Oak flooring and double doors which exit out to the rear garden.
The beautiful and generous kitchen/diner has a window to the front and comprises of Porcelain tiled flooring, matching slow close wall and base units, under cupboard lighting, composite worktops, stainless steel 1 & ¼ bowl sink and drainer, cooker hood, chrome sockets, LED downlighters, coving, double doors to the rear, built in fridge/freezer, built in double oven, built in dishwasher and a built in induction hob.
The carpeted landing offers an airing cupboard, loft hatch and wooden banisters.
The wonderful and spacious master bedroom is carpeted with his and hers double fitted wardrobes, coving, dual aspect windows, TV point and a door to the en-suite.
The master en-suite is fully tiled and houses LED downlighters, extractor fan, wash hand basin, bath, double shower, WC, shaver point and two side aspect windows.
Bedroom two is carpeted with coving, TV point and a door to the second en-suite.
The second bedrooms en-suite is again fully tiled, has a double shower, double chrome heated towel rail, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom three is carpeted and has a built in wardrobe, coving, windows to the rear and a TV point.
Bedroom four is carpeted with dual aspect windows to the front and side, coving, built in wardrobe and a TV point.
The family bathroom is fully tiled and is complete with a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, WC, chrome heated towel rail, led downlighters, windows to the side, extractor fan and a shaver point.
To the front and side of the property is a block paved driveway giving access to the garage, gravel area, potting areas, mature shrubs and an outside light.
The fully enclosed rear garden comprises a side access gate, patio area, pedestrian door to the garage, lawned area, greenhouse, raised potting beds, outside tap, outside light and double socket points.
The garage has an up and over manual door with a side access pedestrian door and is fitted with light and power.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.