Set in the popular village of Tintinhull this beautifully presented 3 double bedroom family home is a real head turner.
Dripping with character and boasting off-road parking, an oversized garage, two reception rooms and fields behind this house has it all.
Entering the property through the tiled front porch the lounge immediately gives you that homely feeling with wooden flooring, window seat and window to the front, stairs rising to the first floor, exposed beams, exposed stone work, wall lights, log store and a stunning Inglenook fireplace.
Flowing on from the lounge the dining room has wooden flooring, exposed stone, a window to the rear, beams and wall lights.
The kitchen has double French style doors to the side exiting out to the garden, two windows to the side, tiled flooring, Belfast sink, built in oven and hob, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, exposed beams and space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The inner hall has exposed stone work with carpeted stairs rising to the master bedroom, wooden hand rail, built in shelving and a door which leads into the garage.
The master bedroom which is found at the top of the staircase is a fantastic double room with windows to the front, built in wardrobes, downlighters, loft hatch, two windows to the front, sky light to the rear and a door to the master en-suite.
The master en-suite has a sky light to the rear, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, WC and is part tiled.
Taking the stairs from the lounge the landing is carpeted, has an internal stained glass window utilising borrowed light form the bedroom two and wooden banisters.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has a window to the front and a storage cupboard.
On from the landing there is an area with a window to the rear, wooden flooring, stained glass internal window, carpeted stairs rising to bedroom three and wooden banisters.
The family bathroom comprises of bath with a shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to the rear and is part tiled.
Taking the stairs up to the large bedroom three, there is a window to the front, feature fireplace, loft hatch, eaves storage space and is carpeted.
The property further benefits from gas central heating.
The oversized garage has light and power with wooden double doors to the front and a door to the rear. There are also window to the side and rear, sink with drainer and space for multiple appliances.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with side access to the garden, mature plants and shrubs.
The rear garden is fantastic with mature plants and trees, decked area, lawned area and views over fields to the rear.
AGENTS NOTE:: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Grade II listed.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.