Set in the heart of Crewkerne on a quiet one way street, opposite an artisan bakery, this beautifully presented three double bedroom house is inundated with character and charm throughout.
The fully enclosed garden, along with a handy downstairs shower room, two reception rooms and a lovely warm feeling lounge this stunning property is a must see.
Entering the property the Flagstone flooring is the first thing you notice. The hallway has dado rails, an under stairs storage cupboard and carpeted stairs with wooden banisters rising to the first floor.
The warm feeling lounge has Oak herringbone flooring, coving, window to the front aspect and a beautiful multi fuel burner as the main focal point with a brick built hearth.
The country felling kitchen has a range of wall and base units, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in hob, built in oven, cooker hood, space for a fridge/freezer, LED downlighters, flagstone flooring and a set of double doors leading out to the dining room.
The dining room has tiled flooring, exposed beams and Bi-fold doors leading out to the enclosed rear courtyard.
The utility room has a Belfast sink, space for a slim line washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, door into the dining room, door to the hall and a door leading into the shower room.
The downstairs shower room is fitted with a shower cubicle, tiled flooring, WC, extractor fan, downlighters, chrome heated towel rail and is part tiled.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, with stairs rising to the top floor, an under stairs storage cupboard, wooden banisters, window to the front and dado rails.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a front aspect window, coving and a lovely feature fireplace.
Bedroom three is also carpeted and has a bay window to the rear.
The family bathroom is a fantastic size and comprises of tiled flooring, bath with mixer taps, window to the side, bidet, WC, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, loft hatch, shaver point, storage area and is part tiled.
Bedroom two which is located on the top floor is carpeted, with eaves storage space, built in wardrobe, exposed beams, dual aspect windows, sink, shaver point internal stain glass window and a beautiful solid wooden door.
To the front of the property is a great fully enclosed garden with lawned area and shingle BBQ area.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed courtyard paved garden with side gated access.
There is a right of way from the rear of the property and to the front of the property.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.