Positioned on the popular West side of Yeovil and boasting a garage and off road parking space this two double bedroom 50% shared ownership coach house is a must see.
Entering the property carpeted stairs take you up to the landing where there is a window to the rear aspect and an airing cupboard.
The fantastic open-plan living area has dual aspect windows to the front and rear, carpeted seating area, coving, wood effect flooring in the kitchen area, roll top work surfaces, built in oven, built in hob, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker hood, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a built in wardrobe and a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom two is carpeted, with a window to the rear aspect, loft hatch and a TV point.
The family bathroom has a window to the front aspect, chrome heated towel rail, tile effect flooring, bath with mixer taps, glass splash back, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point and is part tiled.
The garage is found under the property with an up and over door and storage cupboard.
The parking space is located in front of the garage.
This is the sale price for 50% share of the property
119 Years remaining on the lease
The current owner is paying £179.08pcm for the rent
There is a charge of £16.48pcm for the service charge on the property
We are advised that there is the possibility to staircase the amount owned in the future.
Shared ownership Criteria are as below:
Deposits Start at £4125
Minimum Household Income - £24,206
As per the terms of the lease, any prospective purchaser of the share will need to be assessed by ourselves before agreeing the sale. As such they will need to:
Complete an application online via helptobuyagent3.org.uk
Complete a financial assessment to with one of our approved Financial Advisers.
Once the purchaser’s application has been assessed as being eligible for the scheme and the purchase is affordable, we will then be able to formally agree the sale.
Subletting is not permitted in shared ownership properties.
Leaseholders need to get permission for pets from the Leasehold team.
The sale can only be agreed at the price of the RICS valuation report (£165,000.00) and this cannot be negotiated.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.