Conveniently positioned close to the town centre this beautifully positioned two bedroom cottage is the perfect first time buy/investment.
Having been updated by the current vendor and offering a fantastic size rear garden this much loved home is a must to view.
Entering the property the lounge has wood effect flooring with decorative coving, a multi-fuel burner, window to the front and built in cupboards.
The inner hall is carpeted, with stairs rising to the first floor and an under stairs storage cupboard.
The bathroom (which was once a wet room and still has the drainage in the floor) is fitted with a bath with mixer taps, window to the rear, WC, extractor fan and has tiled walls.
The recently updated kitchen has matching wall and base units, wood effect flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, under cupboard lighting, door and window to the side, tiled splash backs, cooker hood, space for a washing machine, space for a cooker and space for a fridge/freezer.
To the first floor is a master bedroom which is carpeted, has a window to the front and a TV point.
Bedroom two is also carpeted, with a window to the rear and a loft hatch.
From the kitchen door there is a shared pathway with an outside power point, tap and access to an outside toilet within a brick built shed.
Following on from the pathway is a lawned area with a wooden shed and access to the fully enclosed and substantial private rear garden.
This garden area is mainly laid to lawn with a greenhouse and a wood chip area with a pond.
There is side access from the rear garden to the side via a lane meaning no need to walk through the house.
There is a right of way through to the rear garden which is shared.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.