This fantastic HMO period property generating approximately £34,000 gross income per year and set in the town centre of Yeovil offers 6 bedrooms (licensed for 8 tenants) and needs to be seen to appreciate the size and space that is on offer.
Being sold fully furnished and with tenants in situ this is the perfect addition to an investment portfolio.
Entering the property the hallway has original tiled flooring and an under stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom one is carpeted with a bay fronted window, picture rails and has a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has wood effect flooring, WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan, sink and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is carpeted with a set of double doors leading out to the rear garden and a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has wood effect flooring, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and is part tiled.
The communal kitchen has dual aspect windows, door to the side, wood effect flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, wall and base units and multiple appliances.
The first floor landing is carpeted with wooden banisters and a door leading up to the top floor apartment.
Bedroom three is carpeted with a window to the rear and a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has wood effect flooring, window to the side, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and is part tiled.
Bedroom four is carpeted with a window to the rear and a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has a shower cubicle, wood effect flooring, WC, sink and is part tiled.
Bedroom five is carpeted with two front facing windows and a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has a shower cubicle, sink, WC, extractor fan and is part tiled.
The top floor landing is carpeted and has wooden banisters.
The open-plan room has a window to the front, wood effect flooring in the kitchen area, carpeted living and bedroom area, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven, built in hob, built in wardrove and a hose of appliances.
The bathroom has a window to the rear, shower cubicle, bath, WC, wood effect flooring, eve storage space and a pedestal wash hand basin.
To the front of the property is a low wall with a gravel area.
The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and rear access gate.
Full breakdown of income is available upon request.
Sold as seen with tenants in situ.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.