Situated on the popular Wyndham Park development this beautifully presented three bedroom family home is a must view.
Benefits include a fully enclosed garden, master ensuite, downstairs cloakroom and a driveway for two vehicles.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring, a downstairs cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard.
The downstairs cloakroom has tile effect flooring, WC, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin and is tiled to splash prone areas.
The light and bright kitchen has wood effect flooring, breakfast bar, matching wall and base units, window to the front, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in hob, built in oven, built in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher and a built in washing machine.
The sizeable family lounge is carpeted, with an under stairs storage cupboard, window to the rear and a set of double doors leading out to the back garden.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, with wooden banisters, loft hatch and an airing cupboard.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a window to the rear, TV point and a door to the master ensuite.
The master ensuite has tile effect flooring, shaver point, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, shower cubicle and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is carpeted, with a window to the front and a TV point.
Bedroom three is carpeted and has a window to the rear aspect.
The family bathroom has tile effect flooring, WC, chrome heated towel rail, bath with shower over, window to the front aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and is part tiled.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a decked area, side gate, patio area and a storage shed.
There are two tandem spaces to the side of the property.
There is a maintenance charge of approx. £50 per 6 months for the upkeep of the site.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.