This one of a kind substantial, four double bedroom Hamstone property with added income possibility and country views is the perfect family home with possibility for equestrian usage.
There is more than meets the eye with this fabulous home and viewing is a must to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
To the front of the property there is side gated access, access to a shared driveway, mature Hollyhock and Hydrangeas along with other plants and shrubs.
Entering this beautiful Hamstone property, the hallway has an arch window to the front, carpeted stairs rising to the first floor with wooden banisters and two under stairs storage cupboards.
The stunning lounge offers a dual aspect with windows to the front and rear, log burner with slate hearth, high ceilings and another separate feature fireplace.
From the hallway is the dining room which has high ceilings, is carpeted and has dual aspect windows to the front and side.
The beautiful kitchen is a great size and comprises of a door to the side, has a range of Oak wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, range cooker, cooker hood, LED downlighters, concealed boiler (fitted 2019), tiled flooring and window to the rear.
The handy utility room is found at the rear of the house with a door and window to the side, tiled flooring, matching wall and base units with solid wooden work top, tiled splash backs, Belfast sink, space for a washing machine and a door to the downstairs cloakroom.
The downstairs cloakroom has tiled flooring, WC, extractor fan and a sink.
To the first floor is a split level landing which has a window to the rear, loft hatch, wooden banisters and is carpeted.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has two front aspect windows and a full length wall of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom two has dual aspect windows to the front and side, exposed wooden floorboards, exposed beams, built in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
Bedroom three is carpeted, has a set of Mullion windows overlooking the fantastic rear garden and open fields.
Bedroom four has exposed wooden floorboards, exposed beams, exposed stone work and a window to the side.
The substantial family bathroom has tiled flooring and houses a free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome radiator, WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, built in shelving, side aspect window and a walk in shower partitioned off by glass bricks.
To the rear of the property is a stepped patio area leading up to a generous lawned area.
There are a multitude of mature trees with Willow, Ash, Cherry, Apple and Fig just to name a few.
There are well stocked perennial boarders, Beech hedging, stone potting areas and a fully re-designed 1940s Harry Hebditch chicken shed which has been lovingly converted to a beautiful cabin.
1940s Harry Hebditch chicken shed/cabin:
This stunning cabin has a decked area at the front with veranda which overlooks the fields to the rear and a tie up rail.
Inside the cabin the homely open plan area has wooden flooring, windows to the front and rear, double doors to the front, log burner, exposed beams, sink, and space for a cooker.
The rear hall in the cabin has flagstone flooring and hides the boiler, space for a fridge, exposed beam, built in shelving and a sliding barn door giving access to the bathroom.
The bathroom has a stone flooring with a free standing roll top bath, double chrome heated towel rail, WC and wash hand basin.
Just behind the cabin is the substantial gated gravel driveway.
The rear of this property is what makes it stand out above the rest and is the perfect rural retreat for any family.
This larger than average plot measures approximately 1/3 acre and there is potential to further extend this to almost 1/2 acre by way of separate negotiation on the Paddock.
It is also worth noting that in 2019 planning was granted for the erection of 2 No. field shelters (planning application 19/02513/FUL). If the field shelters are not required and purchased there is excellent potential for the addition of further outbuildings such as a double garage/workshop with self-contained apartment above, which could further supplement any future lettings income (subject to the relevant permissions).
Separate Paddock to the side available upon negotiation with metal shed with light and power.
Stables and other buildings available to purchase upon negotiation.
Boiler fitted in 2019.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.