Situated on the popular Wyndham Park this beautifully presented three bedroom property is a must view.
The property boasts a garage, downstairs cloakroom, off road parking space, master ensuite and a lovely, low maintenance, Southerly aspect rear garden.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, an under stairs storage cupboard and wood effect flooring.
The downstairs cloakroom off the hallway has a WC, tile effect flooring, wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
The dual aspect lounge is carpeted, has double doors leading out to the rear garden with a window to the front and a wall mounted electric fire.
The kitchen has wood effect flooring, matching wall and base units, downlighters, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker hood, built in induction hob, built in oven, built in fridge/freezer, built in washing machine and a built in dishwasher.
The dining area has a set of double doors leading out to the rear garden, wood effect flooring and some wall units.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has an airing cupboard, loft hatch which is boarded along with a ladder and a light.
The master bedroom is carpeted with a window to the front, double built in mirror fronted wardrobes and a door leading into the master ensuite.
The ensuite shower room has tile effect flooring, window to the front, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, shower cubicle, WC, downlighters, extractor fan and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has a window to the front.
Bedroom three is also carpeted and has a window to the rear.
The family bathroom comprises of tile effect flooring, window to the front, bath with a mixer tap / overhead shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, downlighters, shaver point, radiator and is part tiled.
To the front of the property is a shingle area, lawned area, socket point, hedging and is gated.
The fully enclosed rear low maintenance South facing garden has a patio area, fantastic electric awning which is perfect for those hot summer days, wooden shed, gravel area, mature shrubs, outside light, outside infrared heater, outside socket point and a rear access gate leading out to the allocated parking space.
The property also comes with a garage which is handy for storage with an up and over door and over-head storage space.
The property has owned solar panels which generate £800+ tax free annual income from EDF and also give the owner reduced electricity costs when the solar panels are being charged.
We are advised by the vendor that there is an approximate £100 per annum site maintenance charge.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.