Conveniently positioned close to local schools and amenities this beautifully presented three double bedroom family home is a real head turner.
The amount of space available along with the downstairs cloakroom, utility room, master ensuite, garage and fully enclosed rear garden makes this house one to add to your viewing lists.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring and carpeted stairs rising to the first floor.
The lounge has wood effect flooring, window to the front and an under stairs storage cupboard.
The kitchen/dining room has wood effect flooring, windows to the rear, double doors to the rear, matching wall and base units, tiled splash backs, roll top work surfaces and a whole host of built in appliances.
The utility room has space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and wood effect flooring.
Just off the utility room is the downstairs cloakroom which has a wash hand basin, WC, wood effect flooring, extractor fan and a radiator.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a window to the front aspect, storage cupboard and carpeted stairs rising to the master bedroom.
Bedroom two is carpeted and has a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom three is also carpeted and has a window to the rear aspect.
The family bathroom is fitted with tile effect flooring, a pedestal wash hand basin, downlighters, heated towel rail, WC, bath with shower over, shaver point, extractor fan, is part tiled and has a window to the rear.
To the second floor is a carpeted master bedroom which is the real stand out point for this property with a multitude of mirror fronted wardrobes giving it its own dressing area, dual aspect window to the front and rear, loft hatch, eaves storage space and a door leading to the master ensuite.
The master ensuite itself comprises of a skylight window to the rear, wood effect flooring, double shower, chrome heated towel rail, WC, shaver point and is part tiled.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with gate and pathway.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a side access gate, decked area, lawned area, wooden shed, outside light and outside tap.
The garage is positioned next to the property with an up and over door and a parking space in front.
The current owners park along the wall of their property and behind the back garden wall.
The property has been owned by the current vendors from new.
£50 approximately per quarter for site management fees.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.