With a beautiful outlook over Milford Park to the rear, this light and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family home is a must view.
The property boasts a gated driveway, garage, front and rear gardens, utility room and a separate downstairs toilet.
Entering the property through the front porch the hallway is carpeted with stairs rising to the first floor and a handy under stairs storage area.
The spacious and bright lounge/diner has windows to the front and rear. There is an electric fire, functional chimney, picture rails and a serving hatch to the adjoining kitchen.
The kitchen has a rear aspect window, door to the side, matching wall and base units, space for a dishwasher, space for an under counter fridge, built in gas hob, built in oven, stainless steel sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces.
The landing is carpeted with a side aspect window and a loft hatch. The loft contains the gas boiler. It is part boarded with a fixed access ladder.
The master bedroom and bedroom three are carpeted with windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom two is also carpeted with a rear aspect window overlooking Milford Park.
The family bathroom has a window to the rear and comprises of wood effect flooring, WC, P shaped bath with shower over, glass screen, pedestal wash had basin, extractor fan and is part tiled.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway, door to the covered side alleyway and a mainly lawned front garden with plants and shrubs.
The covered alleyway has doors to the rear garden, door to a storage cupboard and door to the downstairs toilet which has a window to the rear.
The garage is fitted with light and power, window to the side and a roller door to the front.
The beautiful fully enclosed rear garden backs onto Milford Park. The mature garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, greenhouse, patio area and a hard standing area for a shed.
There is a utility room which has a door to the side, window to the rear, space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge/freezer and a stainless steel sink and drainer.
Boiler installed 2016
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.