Set in a sizeable corner plot and offering 3/4 bedrooms, this beautifully presented detached family home is one not to miss.
The property boasts a modern kitchen, separate detached garage and a separate WC which is located within the master bedroom.
Entering the property, the hallway has carpeted stairs rising to the first floor and an under stairs storage cupboard.
The stunning lounge is carpeted, with a window and double doors to the rear, coving and a gas fireplace with wooden surround and hearth.
The dining room/bedroom four has coving, a window to the front and is carpeted.
Set to the rear of the property, the modern kitchen has wood effect flooring, door and window to the rear, downlighters, coving, roll top work surfaces, matching wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a washing machine, built in fridge/freezer, built in hob and a built in oven.
Bedroom two is located on the ground floor and positioned at the front of the property. This room is also carpeted, has coving and a window to the front.
The family bathroom comprises of a window to the front, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over, heated double towel rail, tile effect flooring and part tiled to walls.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a storage cupboard and a loft hatch.
The master bedroom is carpeted, with a window to the rear aspect, eaves storage space and gives access to a separate WC which is fitted with a sink, toilet and extractor fan.
Bedroom three is carpeted, has a window to the front and eaves storage space.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside has a fantastic corner plot garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a decked area, wooden shed, gravel area and mature shrubs. A pathway leads to the detached garage which has an up and over door to the front, dual aspect windows, light, power, and a pedestrian door to the side. To the front of the garage is a hardstanding area with pathway to the front door and a lawned front garden.
Internal viewing of this family home is a must not only to appreciate the space on offer but also the standard to which it has been kept by the current vendor.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.