Positioned in a cul-de-sac location, with off road parking and a garage, this fantastic four bedroom home is one to add to your viewing list.
Entering the property the hallway is newly carpeted with stairs rising up to the first floor, door leading into the garage, downstairs cloakroom, coving, an under stairs storage area and a door leading into the kitchen.
The downstairs cloakroom has a newly laid vinyl flooring, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
The kitchen has tile effect flooring with a window to the rear, door leading into the conservatory, an under stairs storage cupboard, matching wall and base units, space for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, built in hob, built in double oven, built in dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer and a cooker hood.
The conservatory has double doors to the rear, windows to the rear, ceiling fan and newly laid flooring.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted and has stairs rising to the first floor with wooden banisters.
The light and bright lounge is carpeted, with two windows to the front aspect and has coving.
Bedrooms three and four are both carpeted and have a window to the rear aspect.
The shower room has a sink, shower cubicle, extractor fan, WC, tile effect flooring, built in shelving and is part tiled.
Taking the stairs up to the top floor there is a landing which is carpeted, with a loft hatch and an airing cupboard.
The master bedroom is carpeted with two front aspect windows and a door leading to the master ensuite.
The master ensuite is fitted with a shower cubicle, tile effect flooring, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is carpeted with built in wardrobes and two windows to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
The family bathroom is part tiled and has a bath with shower over, WC, vanity sink, extractor fan and a shaver point.
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces on the driveway and a gravel strip down the side of the house.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a patio area and has a side access gate.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to COVID-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.