Tucked away on the very popular Abbey Manor Park sits this beautifully presented 3 bedroom family home.
This semi detached property boasts a downstairs cloakroom, driveway and garage.
Entering the property the hallway has wood effect flooring with carpeted stairs rising to the first floor, an under stairs storage cupboard, inset mat and coving.
The downstairs cloakroom houses a wash hand basin, WC, window to the front and wood effect flooring.
The spacious kitchen is light and bright with wood effect flooring, door to the side, window to the front, space for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, built in high level oven and grill and a built in gas hob.
The generous lounge again has wood effect flooring, coving, patio doors leading into the conservatory and a feature fireplace with wooden mantle.
The airy conservatory has triple aspect windows, double doors to the rear and tiled flooring.
To the first floor is a landing which is carpeted, has a loft hatch, coving and an airing cupboard.
The master bedroom is carpeted with two windows to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe and coving.
Bedrooms two and three are both carpeted with rear aspect windows.
The family bathroom has an L shaped bath with shower over, window to the side, wood effect lino flooring, WC, vanity wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and is part tiled.
The front garden is laid to lawn with potting borders and a gated entrance. There is a side gate which then leads into the rear garden.
The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a rear gate accessing the driveway and a pedestrian door into the garage.
To the rear of the property is a tarmac driveway leading to the garage which has an up and over door and is fitted with power and lighting.
New double glazing put in 2019
The vendors had an indemnity policy over a small parcel of land in front of the driveway when they purchased the property.
Please Read - COVID-19 Health and safety measures::
- Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance had has changed due to Coronavirus.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only serious buyers in a position to proceed will be permitted to view (with a maximum of 2 people). This means that we will not be conducting viewings with any relatives, friends or people of which the property will not be potentially purchased in their name.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
AGENTS NOTE:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
DISCLAIMER:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.